GDP RP Annual Refresher Training
Our GDP RP Annual Refresher Training is a full day training event suitable for all personnel in your organisation including the Responsible Person (RP).
Chapter 2, Clause 2.4 of the EU Good Distribution Practice Guidelines 2013/C 343/01:
All personnel involved in wholesale distribution activities should be trained on the requirements of GDP. They should have the appropriate competence and experience prior to commencing their tasks.
The chapter also specifies RP’s to maintain their competence in GDP through regular training:
Personnel should receive initial and continuing training relevant to their role, based on written procedures and in accordance with a written training programme. The responsible person should also maintain their competence in GDP through regular training.
GDP RP Annual Refresher Training Course Contents
This fully updated intensive course is interactive with several short workshops and covers:
- Role of the MHRA
- GDP and Patient Safety
- Principles of Quality Management
- Quality Risk Management
- Documentation Control
- Managing Change
- The Role of the RP
- Operation including Qualification of Suppliers and Customer
- The Falsified Medicines Directive
- Temperature Control
- Outsourcing Activities including Third Party Logistics (3PL)
- Technical Agreements
- Transportation including Qualification and Validation
- Self Inspections
- Common defences reported by the MHRA
- What to expect when an Inspector Call
We believe in making our courses fun and full of helpful hints and tips to aid memory retention.
By the end of the GDP RP Refresher Training Course you will:
- Understand the importance of GDP
- Understand the role of competent authorities
- Become familiar with the latest GDP Guidelines EU 2013/C 343/01
- Understand with the role of the RP
- Have a awareness of what to expect when an inspector calls
The GDP RP Annual Refresher Training is available throughout the year.
Our Training Calendar is updated regularly and lists all training events which may be of interest to you.
If you are ready to work with us, or would like to discuss in further detail about how we can help you and your organisation please contact our office and send us your request, or schedule a free initial telephone consultation.